torsdag, januari 8

One for the Razorbacks

Juliet's trying to find out what she wants, but she don't know
Experience has got her down
Look this direction, I know it's not perfection, it's just me...
I want to bring you up again now

I'm losing what's left of my dignity
A small price to pay to see that you're happy
Forget all the disappointments you have faced
Open up your worried world and let me in

Juliet's crying cause now she's realizing love can be
Filled with pain and distrust
I know I am crazy, and a bit lazy
But I will try to bring you up again somehow.

[Green Day - One for the Razorbacks]

Bloc Party kommer till sthlm den 24 februari. Jag känner sååå mycket för att gå.. men det är ju lagom kul själv liksom.. Någon som vill följa med? :D Ni kan till och med få följa med utan att ni lyssnar på dom ;P

Dessutom känner jag lite för att gå på festival i sommar. Men det är samma problem där, haha :P

Det verkar som om jag inte har något vettigt att säga, men jag ville bara tala om att jag fortfarande lever, haha.


Pomeroy också för den delen...

1 kommentar:

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.