söndag, april 10

Before you met me, I was all right but things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life



I think you're pretty, without any make-up on
I think you're funny, when you tell the punch-line wrong
I knew you got me, when you let your walls come down

Let's just talk, all through the night, there's no need to rush
We can dance until we die, you and I, we'll be young forever...

When you're around me, life's like a movie scene
I wasn't happy, until you became my queen
I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece, I'm complete

I'll get your heart racing, if that's what you need, in this teenage dream tonight
Let you rest your head on me, if that's what you need, in this teenage dream tonight




Jag har aldrig haft något emot Katy Perry, måste jag erkänna. Och texten till Teenage Dream tycker jag är jättefin. Tills jag hörde den här versionen. Den är väldigt mycket finare. Boyce Avenue vet vad de gör.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.